The Position: We are currently looking for a dynamic and adaptable team player who will be responsible for financial analysis, reporting, forecasting, client invoicing and cash flow management as well as implementing HR programs, managing company benefits, and working with client teams on organizational needs specific to training and development, employee relations, and retention strategies.
- Direct responsibility of financial planning & analysis function using Ajera.
- Maintain balance sheet accounts and provide account reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly financial forecasts and review with Principals.
- Review project profitability reports and investigate unexpected results with project managers.
- Receive and process consultant invoices, review project proposals/work schedule and set up in Ajera.
- Maintain financial controls, including working closely with the bookkeeper and accountant.
- Collect, analyze and present financial information to Principals identifying risks and opportunities to aid the team in meeting their specific goals.
- Implement human resources programs by providing HR services, support for allocating staff resources, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO compliance.
- Develop HR solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Working in concert with the Principals, and others as required, to implement the Company's Core Values
- Help improve employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems and evaluating potential solutions.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Work with Principals to develop, improve and implement company-wide HR strategies.
- Work with Principals and employees to identify and provide education and training opportunities for HR related issues, such as professional development, team-building, work-life balance, career pathing, and benefits.
- Provide Human Resources support for employee hiring, terminations, record maintenance, file updates, reporting, and other projects as assigned.
- Manage enrollments of medical, dental and vision enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, 401K rollovers, and other benefits related items
- Takes the lead in managing and hosting annual open enrollment with support from senior leadership.
- Review benefits policies and provide analysis to Principals regarding existing plans and future options.
- Make recommendations to leadership on changes to benefits programs to improve expenditures and delivery.
- Work with Principals to promote a culture of health and well-being by planning and health and wellness activities.